The Ceme Tube is now fully patented in USA and Canada
The Ceme Tube has been awarded the Corporate Live Wire Innovation & Excellence Award for 2018
Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic, and available in 8”, 10”, 12”, 18”, 24”, and 30” diameters,the new CEME-TUBE® …
This Bollard model CEME-TUBE® is designed to provide easy installation of a maintenance free, pour in place Bollard …
These specially designed 18”, 24”, and 30” diameter CEME-TUBE® models will revolutionize the installation of light pole footings …
The CEME-TUBE® will eliminate a multitude of issues which are caused from using sub-standard pier forming methods. Whether you are a contractor or a homeowner, don’t risk project failure due to inadequate pier footings for your structure.
- Eliminates “friction frost heaving”
- Impervious to ground water
- Impervious to moisture, before and after use
- Can be installed, completely back-filled, & filled with concrete at any future time.
- Can easily handle rough job site conditions, without losing integrity.
- The CEME-TUBE® works perfectly in conjunction with all manufactured footings like Bigfoot
- Produces architectual grade piers
- Works well for underwater docks and piers
- Can be stacked to achieve taller than 4′ piers, up to a maximum height of 20′ (12′ tall for 30″ model)
- Unlike cardboard tubes, the diameters are uniform from one CEME-TUBE® to another
- Eliminates call-back and problems due to footing failure
- Easily cut CEME-TUBE® to length with common power tools
- Available sizes are 8″, 10″, 12″, 18″, 24″. and 30″ diameters. All sizes are 4′ in length
- Manufactured from partially recycled HDPE plastic
The Ceme-Tube® eliminates friction frost heaving in colder climates
The Ceme-Tube® easily withstands rough jobsite conditions
Light Pole Ceme-Tube®
Designed to out-perform the cardboard tube in every aspect of use.
The Ceme-Tube contains post consumer content