Skip to content
- A standard black CEME-TUBE® must be used below grade to provide strength and frost resistance.
- Slide Bollard CEME-TUBE® onto standard black CEME-TUBE® and fasten together with screws in collar area. (screws not provided)
- A minimum of 4 pieces of No. 5 (5/8″) or 3 pieces of No.6 (3/4”) rebar should be used inside the CEME-TUBE® Bollard for additional strength.NOTE: 4 Pieces of No. 6 (3/4″) rebar in the CEME-TUBE® Bollard will equal the strength of a 5″ Schedule 40 pipe filled with concrete. If more strength is needed, add more rebar.
- Re-bar should extend at least 2′ below the level of grade. (On a standard 4′ above grade bollard, a 20′ piece of re-bar cut into 3 equal pieces will provide 3′ of support below grade and 3-1/2′ above grade.
- If using multiple CEME-TUBE® Bollard forms in one area, the tops can be trimmed down after setting, and before filling to match heights with each other.
- Fill Bollard with concrete to within 12″ of top, slide rebar down into concrete, then finish filling with concrete to top.
- Before concrete hardens, attach domed lid with provided stainless steel screws in dimpled areas of dome cap.
- Clean off any concrete residue from outside of Bollard CEME-TUBE®.
- Installation is complete.
Copyright © 2020 Ceme-Tube®.All rights reserved.