This Bollard model CEME-TUBE® is designed to provide easy installation of a maintenance free, pour in place Bollard. This Bollard CEME-TUBE® is an 8” standard CEME-TUBE® molded in night reflective, caution yellow throughout. A strong UV inhibitor will keep the CEME-TUBE® from fading. After filling the Bollard CEME-TUBE® with re-bar reinforced concrete, the installation is complete.
Bollard CEME-TUBE® Features:
- The Bollard CEME-TUBE® is 8” in diameter, and 4′ in length.
- The standard black CEME-TUBE® must be used below grade and below the Bollard CEME-TUBE® to provide deeper footings and stability for the bollard.
- Upon filling with re-bar and concrete, the installation is complete.
- The reflective caution yellow color is molded throughout, not just applied.
- The reflective caution yellow color is highly visible, especially at night.
- Molded from partially recycled HDPE plastic and is flexible to -103 deg. F. The Bollard CEME-TUBE® will not chip or crack when cold.
- Concrete or asphalt will not adhere to the sides of the Bollard CEME-TUBE® which eliminates any friction frost heaving.
- The Bollard CEME-TUBE® will provide a finished, maintenance free product upon installation, and will be very aesthetically appealing to the customer.
- The outside of the Bollard CEME-TUBE® is smooth and seamless.
- The dome cap comes with stainless steel screws, and finishes the installation nicely.
- The Bollard CEME-TUBE™® made entirely in the USA with USA materials.