Get a Quote For Your Project
Light Pole Ceme-Tubes
These specially designed 18”, 24”, and 30” diameter CEME-TUBE® models will revolutionize the installation of light pole footings. This CEME-TUBE® is manufactured in reflective Caution Yellow, Concrete Gray, or Architectural Bronze colors. All of which contain strong UV inhibitors to protect the CEME-TUBE® from fading.
To create aesthetic appeal and minimize installation labor, the top perimeter has an integral radius which will transition the sides of the CEME-TUBE® to the top surface smoothly. This top radius also eliminates chamfering. A 17” diameter Hole is provided on the top to facilitate pouring, finishing and lightpole installation. (15” hole on the 18” model) This CEME-TUBE® is intended to remain on which will save time and labor on stripping, painting, chamfering and concrete finishing.
We offer the Light Pole Ceme-Tube® in the following models:
18” and 30″ Light Pole model in Safety Yellow.
24” Light Pole model in Safety Yellow, Architectural Bronze and Concrete Gray with Fleck.
Light Pole Footing Features:
- Available in 18″, 24″, and 30″ diameters, all models are 4′ in length.
- An integral collar on all models allows the CEME-TUBE® to be easily stacked onto a standard black CEME-TUBE®.
- The standard black CEME-TUBE® must be used below grade, and below the Light Pole CEME-TUBE® to provide deeper footings.
- The reflective yellow, bronze, or gray color is molded throughout, not just applied.
- The reflective yellow, bronze, or gray color is highly visible, especially at night.
- Concrete or asphalt will not adhere to the sides of the Light Pole CEME-TUBE® which eliminates any friction frost heaving.
- The Light Pole CEME-TUBE® will provide a finished product upon installation and will be very aesthetically appealing to the customer.
- The outside of the CEME-TUBE® is seamless.
- The walls of the Light Pole CEME-TUBE® are extremely heavy to handle the punishments of parking lot bumps.
- Molded from partially recycled HDPE plastic that remains flexible to -103 Deg. F.
- TThe CEME-TUBE® will not chip or crack when cold.
- Significantly lower installation costs compared to cardboard.
And, the Light Pole CEME-TUBE® will never need painting!