Installation Guide for 18″, 24″ and 30″ Light Pole Ceme-Tube™.
Note: The Light Pole Ceme-Tube® is a finished product, please store Light Pole Ceme-Tube® on end and protect them from unnecessary damage.
- Determine the exposed above grade height of the Light Pole Ceme-Tube®.
- Slide the collar end of the Light Pole Ceme-Tube® onto the non-collar end of the black Standard Ceme-Tube®. (If black Standard Ceme-Tube® is not being used, skip to step 4.)
- Fasten together with any type of screws in dimpled location of collar. (4 screws per connection) .
- Place entire assembly into hole. Note: To obtain proper height, either attach stilts to bottom tube to rest on bottom of hole, or attach a wooden frame around the Light Pole Ceme-Tube® to hang into hole. Attach wooden support frame below the level of final grade to avoid exposed screw holes in the finished Light Pole Ceme-Tube®.
- If backfilling, do so evenly and/or brace as necessary.
- Fill with concrete at your convenience.
- If necessary, clean concrete residue off exterior of Light Pole Ceme-Tube® with water.
- Installation is complete.