Light Pole Ceme-Tubes Product Details
To create aesthetic appeal and minimize installation labor, the top perimeter has an integral radius which will transition the sides of the CEME-TUBE® to the top surface smoothly. This top radius also eliminates chamfering. A 17” diameter Hole is provided on the top to facilitate pouring, finishing and lightpole installation. This CEME-TUBE® is intended to remain on which will save time and labor on stripping, painting, chamfering and concrete finishing.
We offer the Light Pole Ceme-Tube® in the following models:
30″ Light Pole model in Safety Yellow.
24” Light Pole model in Safety Yellow, Architectural Bronze and Concrete Gray with Fleck.
Get a Quote For Your Project
The Light Pole CEME-TUBE® is finished upon installation and is aesthetically pleasing to the customer and will never need painting!
- Available in 24″ and 30″ diameters, all models are 4′ in length.
- An integral collar on all models allows the CEME-TUBE® to be easily stacked onto a standard black CEME-TUBE®.
- The standard black CEME-TUBE® must be used below grade, and below the Light Pole CEME-TUBE® to provide deeper footings.
- Concrete or asphalt will not adhere to the sides of the Light Pole CEME-TUBE®.
- The Light Pole CEME-TUBE® will provide a finished product upon installation and will be very aesthetically appealing to the customer.
- The outside of the CEME-TUBE® is seamless.
- The walls of the Light Pole CEME-TUBE® are extremely heavy duty to handle the punishments of parking lot bumps.
- Molded from partially recycled HDPE plastic that remains flexible to -103 Deg. F.
- TThe CEME-TUBE® will not chip or crack when cold.
- Significantly lower installation costs compared to cardboard.